SilverLining Consultants - UK Visa and Immigration Specialists

Family, Tourist, Business Visitor, Student, Spouse and Family Settlement, Work, Reapplication after UK Visa Refusal, Appeals, Administrative and Judicial Review Specialists.

Expert advice can only be given in the light of the relevant documents such as Refusal Letter, Travel Documents, Business and Professional Documents, Bank Statements, and any other relevant documents.

Get in TouchStudy Abroad
UK Visitor Visa Specialist Consultants


The most popular visa for visiting UK is the standard visitor visa. However, depending on the purpose of visiting the UK, applicants can apply for other types of visitor visas such as marriage, visiting academic, medical treatment, permitted paid engagement etc.

To get a family visitor visa applicants require invitation letter from UK sponsor, proof of funds for the trip and strong family ties to return home. The UK sponsor can undertake to provide funds, maintenance, and accommodation for the trip.

To get a tourist visa applicants need to prove that they have ample funds for the trip and will leave UK at the end of the visit. Applicants can use Third Party sponsors to fund the trip cost. However, it is better that applicant should be self-sufficient to bear the trip cost. Stable employment (business), bank balance, and family ties are important to establish that the applicant intents to return home at the end of the trip.

UK Family Visa Specialist Consultants


The family route is for those who can apply for a UK visa because of their relationship to a person settled in the UK or a British citizen. This includes spouse settlement visa, adult dependant relative, parent of a British Child visa etc.

In terms of Appendix FM of the Immigration Rules, a person can get spouse (partner) visa for an initial period of 33 months with a condition of no recourse to public funds. A migrant can work in the UK on a spouse visa and after 30 months migrants can apply for extension.

Applicants can apply for fiancé(e) or proposed civil partner visa if the purpose is getting married or entering a civil partnership in the UK. The duration of fiancé(e) visa is 6-months with no recourse to public funds and no permission to work in the UK. However, after the marriage or civil partnership in the UK, migrants on a fiancé visa can apply for leave to remain as a spouse or civil partner with permission to work.

UK Student Visa Specialist Consultants


For studying in the UK, applicants need to apply for the student visa, which has replaced the Tier 4 (General) Student as of October 5, 2020. The student route is:

  • to study with a sponsor on a course of further or higher education
  • for a pre-sessional English course
  • for a recognised foundation programme
  • to take an elected post as a Student Union Sabbatical Officer

If a person intends to study an English Language course up to 11 months in the UK, then can do so on short term student (English Language) route.

UK Work Visa Specialist Consultants


From outside the UK, applicants can apply for visa to work in the UK. The most popular visa for working in the UK is the Skilled Worker (previously Tier 2 General). However, applicants can apply for other types of visas such as Innovator, Startup, Health and Care Worker for working in the UK. In 2022, the British Government has introduced three New Points-Based visas to work in the UK viz. the Global Business Mobility, High Potential Individual, and the Scale-up.